SirianOverseas Consultants has been able to set its task firm when it comes making your dreams come true for an overseas education possibility for Indian students. We have been able to have an authoritative support for the university and college, and also with students who tend to seek their admissions.
Related Links: Study In Germany For Indian Students
France is one of the most sought after study abroad expert destinations, inviting abundant number of students every year from each over the world. Studying in France leads to good career openings internationally after ranking. France is better known for its high position of technological development, culture and character in the education system, which attracts number of youthful The French government very frequently provides scholars as well as transnational scholars with some fiscal help for accommodation up to about one third for successful scholars. For students lacking proficiency in French, it’s generally tutored as a subject in their class during the course time.
- All the applicants must have been submit by the certified true copies of relevant documents along with the application form. They must bring originals to SirianOverases offices also.
- The school in which you have been applied to will decide on the recognition of your academic background and will decide at which level you can qualify to enter.
- If the application is successful you will receive a conditional/confirmation offer letter from them which can be used for a long stay student resident visa.
- You need to complete Registration and pay the first instalment fees and send it to the School. The School will send you details on how to apply for accommodation later on.
- The applicant needs to take an appointment with the French embassy for a visa interview and to verify the financial documents along with the visa documents at the Embassy of France or the consulates in Mumbai.
- Applicants must complete the online procedure.
- After considering the complete application, approval is given by the French Embassy within 48 hrs.
- After the visa approval the student can book their tickets.
- Intakes :
The major intake in France is September and February.
- Entry Requirements for Masters:
MBA : A good bachelor’s degree, 2 to 3 year work experience, GMAT Master : Good Bachelor degree
- English Requirement + Eligibility:
IELTS with score of band 6 is mandatory to secure the admission in France.
France has been a completely easy manner of Visa. College students want to submit their visa files through the web software for Visa appliction.
Interview may be taken by way of application and the documents may be submitted to the consulate after which will get the visa.
Documents consists of 3 sets:-
Passport copy complete the Campus France utility tactics (within the PASTEL system) before starting the visa utility strategies on their website www.Campusfrance.Org Request a pupil visa at your assigned French consulate. Go to the consulate for a visa interview. Your appointment on the consulate must take location as a minimum weeks before your deliberate date of departure for France.
Proof of your Resources for the tuition fees and living expenses for the period of your stay.
Copies of your degrees, diplomas/certificates attested and notarised.